Questions ? Call us at : (620) 215-2431
What are your pet air services?
- We can ship your new puppy anywhere in the United States and Puerto Rico for a flat rate fee of $300.00 and to Canada for $500.00. Any other international flights, please call us for a quote. This fee covers your health certificate, travel crate and flight.
- If your puppy is over twelve (12) weeks of age upon shipment, we will quote your shipping charges and your puppy will have a current rabies vaccination prior to departure from a license veterinarian.
- Puppy Perks: We care about the safe arrival of your pet. We will arrange and handle all shipping arrangements, no exceptions. We want to ensure your new pet is delivered to you in a way that is safe and secure and in a way that we trust.
- We use only the best booking company called Pet Air.
- We follow all FAA guidelines to ensure a smooth and easy flight for your pet.
- We have the ability to track your pet from origin to destination and provide shipping insurance free of charge with a confirmation number from the airlines.
- All puppies traveling will have food and water before departure and during the flight. We do not sedate our puppies for travel as it's unnecessary and is not recommended by our veterinarian, airlines and USDA.
- Our pets fly in a specialized section of the plane that is pressurized and climate controlled.
- Pets receive specialized one on one care prior to departure, upon landing and upon pick up via the airlines they are traveling with. Photo ID is required upon pick up and is very secure.
- Plus, a member of our household is an Air Traffic Controller with the FAA at Kansas City International airport. We usually know the weather and the best outbound flights and delays. We will try to ensure your new puppy will have the best flight accommodation and trafficking possible on departure.
How do I know I'm getting a purebred Pomsky?
- All of our Pomskies are registered with a designer registry and a certified pedigree is provided once your puppy is spayed or neutered. We register all multi-generation Pomskies as well.
- We provide a DNA Statement of Authentication for first generations, F1, Pomskies.
- We also used a licensed veterinary for breeding purposes and for health check ups.
- References are provided at request.
- Your new Pomsky will also be micro-chipped to store in a nationwide data base.
Why are certified pedigrees and registration papers important?
- A certified pedigree will display the lineage of your purebred Pomsky puppy and important information about the ancestors in your Pomskies family tree. This is more accurate in determining parentage then ANY DNA breed test on the market. Not all DNA testing for parentage is successful or 100% accurate even with the best sire and dam.
- Registration papers and pedigrees are the only way to determine that your new puppy has not been inbred. Having only a DNA test on your Pomsky will not determine that the gene pool is to small.
- For top of the line breeders, pedigree analysis is important, because we can "read" genetic soundness.
- Registration papers make it possible to quickly identify and show ownership of your Pomsky if they end up in a shelter or a strangers hand.
- Registration papers are also the equivalent to a birth certificate of a child.
- When buying a registered Pomsky you are not encouraging irresponsible breeding. Most irresponsible breeders will not be able to provide registration papers or a pedigree. We provide both, registration papers and certified pedigrees, with our Pomsky puppies.
How are Pomskies bred?
- Pomskies are produced through artificial insemination of a Siberian Husky female to a male Pomeranian by a licensed veterinarian or a certified breeder. Breeding will not happen naturally due to sizes of sire and dam.
- Artificial Insemination consists of progesterone hormone testing. This can be very costly as it usually is tested every two (2) to three (3) day. Accuracy and timing is important in an artificial breeding to successfully produce Pomsky puppies.
- A ultrasound at thirty (30) days of being bred, will confirm pregnancy.
- Pomskies will be born on or around 63 days following artificial insemination.
How do I get on the waiting list?
- We operate on a first come, first serve basis.
- You can email us your information and we will add you to the contact list. However, we do not guarantee you will receive a puppy by putting your name down on the list.
- We will send out a birth announcement when puppies are born, but check back and watch for puppy news if you are wanting to adopt a Pomsky.
- Do not send us a deposit unless we request one from you to secure your puppy.
How much do Pomsky puppies cost?
- Prices vary per litter and per puppy, please contact us for pricing.
- When a Pomsky is available for adoption, an adoption price will be posted next to the listing. All available Pomskies can be viewed here.
- Our prices are in line with the value of the benefits that we provide to all of our families.
- We provide premium quality Pomskies to wonderful families, with financing available. There are no substitutes for our Pomskies.
How do I secure my Pomsky puppy and make payment?
- A deposit of $500.00 can secure your new puppy for you. This will be deducted from your final total. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless a health issue arises prior to puppy departing from our home to yours.
- Deposits will not be accepted until puppies are at least four (4) weeks of age.
- Final payment needs to be made two (2) weeks prior to departure. If we hold puppies longer then eight (8) weeks, it will be at our discretion due to the best interests of the puppy.
- Once puppy is paid for in full, all sales are final and can not be cancelled, unless a health issue arises prior to puppy departing from our home to yours.
- We will consider holding puppies longer if arrangements are made via buyer and seller.
- Payment can be made via money gram, money order, PayPal with 4% surcharge fee, certified cashiers check, western union, and or wire transfers.
- We do offer financing as well. Click here for details.
- Please contact us if any questions arise concerning payments and deposits.
- We will consider payment plans if made in advance between buyer and seller.
- Insufficient Funds: If a situation arises where your account does not have enough money to cover a payment or deposit, we reserve the right to cancel any and all sales and or charge a $250.00 processing fee. This will also void your guarantee contract written by www.purebredpomsky.com.
- We have no hidden fees. Adoption prices are as seen under tab "Available Puppies."
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
For all other questions please feel free to contact breeder.